Mostly Ghostly Christmas Forever

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mostly Ghostly Christmas Forever

A FORUM WHERE WE CAN SHARE OUR LOVE FOR ALL THINGS HALLOWEEN, CHRISTMAS AND CHILDREN'S.

5 posters

United States Air Force, Sandler & Young, Free Design "Now Sound" of Christmas

DavesNotHere
    DavesNotHere
    Santa's Admin
    Santa's Admin

United States Air Force, Sandler & Young, Free Design "Now Sound"  of Christmas Empty United States Air Force, Sandler & Young, Free Design "Now Sound" of Christmas

Post by DavesNotHere Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:43 pm

Ok.  Here is the link to download the folder containing this recording:

USAF PRESENTS SANDLER & YOUNG AND THE FREE DESIGN CHRISTMAS DOWNLOAD

I left all of the files in their orignal wav form so that you can all get the closest quality to the original CD that I ripped it from.  ENJOY!!!

Tracklist:

A –Sandler & Young Featuring U.S. Air Force Symphony In Blue* "A Christmas Party" With Sandler & Young 25:00
    B –U.S. Air Force Dance Orchestra "The Airmen Of Note"* With Special Guest Stars The Free Design "The Now Sound Of Christmas" 25:00

United States Air Force, Sandler & Young, Free Design "Now Sound"  of Christmas R-7546631-1443733546-9863.jpeg
    SM Soffa
    SM Soffa
    Snow Globe
    Snow Globe

United States Air Force, Sandler & Young, Free Design "Now Sound"  of Christmas Empty Re: United States Air Force, Sandler & Young, Free Design "Now Sound" of Christmas

Post by SM Soffa Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:00 am

I really love this one! One of the first times I heard Sandler and Young was an older share of this album. And the "Now" sound of Christmas is very entertaining!
    Ole Drummer Boy
    Ole Drummer Boy
    Trees
    Trees

United States Air Force, Sandler & Young, Free Design "Now Sound"  of Christmas Empty Re: United States Air Force, Sandler & Young, Free Design "Now Sound" of Christmas

Post by Ole Drummer Boy Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:12 am

Thanks, Dave. This is a really good album for those who might not have listened yet.
    ohgreatone
    ohgreatone
    Santa's Admin
    Santa's Admin

Post by ohgreatone Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:18 pm

Thanks Dave, I still have this in the Wav format you shared back in 2011 Its one of my go to Collections.
    DavesNotHere
    DavesNotHere
    Santa's Admin
    Santa's Admin

Post by DavesNotHere Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:26 am

You're welcome.
    Musicman
    Musicman
    Trees
    Trees

Humor : Honk if you love Jesus, Text while driving if you want to meet Him

Post by Musicman Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:41 am

Cool thank you for this Sandler and Young is a favorite of mine My fav song from them is I sing Noel, The others I have not heard yet so this is a treat for me.
    DavesNotHere
    DavesNotHere
    Santa's Admin
    Santa's Admin

Post by DavesNotHere Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:11 pm

Ernie just shared this record with divided tracks although his are in mp3 form:

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE (INCLUDES IMAGES):

Code:
    https://app.box.com/s/iz75v0vxibfne0iwgm97i4rmzzokjjv3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:01 pm